GCEB meeting minutes
PDF copies of our minutes are below and
can be downloaded.
• Minutes 27 Jun 2013
• Minutes 28 Feb 2013
• Minutes 29 Nov 2012 AGM
• Minutes 25 Oct 2012
• Minutes 31 May 2012
• Minutes 29 March 2012
• Minutes 27 October 2011 AGM
• Minutes 29 September 2011
• Minutes 23 June 2011
• Minutes 27 January 2011
Community Safety & Environment,
4th Floor, The Woolwich Centre,
35 Wellington Street, Woolwich,
London SE18 6HQ
Telephone: 020 8921 5251
The Board meets five times a year, which including an Annual General Meeting (AGM) usually held in October.
At board meetings, members are:
• provided with information and updates on key safety and security issues/activities
• encouraged to discuss and debate safety issues that affect the wider communities
• invited to provide a summary about their community group and what it does
• requested to disseminate the information learned to their local communities.
If you would like to attend a board meeting and you are not a board member, please contact the GCEB Co-ordinator by email: email@example.com or telephone: 020 8921 5251. Individuals may attend by invitation from another board member or at the discretion of the Chair.
Our next Board meeting:
• To confirm your attendance or find out more information call 020 8921 5251.
Map to The Woolwich Centre
Travelling on Public Transport:
• Train from Central London (Charing Cross; or London Bridge) to Woolwich Arsenal Station; then 2min walk.
• Tube to North Greenwich (Jubilee Line) and then bus (Nos. 161, 472, 422)
• DLR to Woolwich Arsenal Station, from Bank, Canning Town, or Stratford stations, as well as City Airport.
• Please check www.TfL.gov.uk for bus information.
There is a public car park in Monk Street and parking in Calderwood Street